Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Jamie and the Pet Shop Boys

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2012/sep/03/readers-reviews-pet-shop-boys

A wee thing I got on the Guardian website about me, Jamie, and the Pet Shop Boys:

"When Actually was released I was 15 and still at school. Jamie in my class was a massive Pet Shop Boys fan, going as far as wearing the same hats as Chris Lowe despite much derision. I was a New Order fan. Many playground arguments were had over the merits of each band – I particularly recall my scathing criticisms of Heart. Thankfully we both mellowed and matured and childish stubbornness ended. I now of course love the Pet Shop Boys, especially Actually. I love Heart. Every time I hear it, something happens to me, and I'm reminded of my foolish playground arguments over this wonderful pop song."

No comments:

Post a Comment